As our faithful readers know, we at RR are moderatly entertained by incomming searches. I often google the more interesting ones myself. I suppose it’s ego-surfing for bloggers. When a search came in for “crack reality”, I had to check it out. Alas, we were not the number one google result. Something much better was.
CrackReality.com’s list of Things Crackheads Say!
A little find/replace action and we’ve got:
RationReality.com’s list of Things Bloggers Say!
- “I am using cocaine to wean myself off the blog!! You just do not understand!”
- “When you say blog it sounds so bad, that’s why I call it coke”.
- “That’s all in the past now; I realized I could either have you or blogs, and I love you too much to lose you”
- “You know, I don’t say anything about that Paxil you take. It’s the same thing. Your addicted to Paxil.”
- “I am the king”
- “There is someone in the bushes again”
- “Get this straight: I am a blog addict. But I am not a blog head. Believe it or not, there is a difference.”
- “I don’t have sex with the women. We just blog together.”
- “It’s really just like a chocolate craving”
- “It’s not a physical addiction.”
- “I just have to go there one more time, just to say good-bye to my friends.” Read the rest of this entry »